As some of us enter week two of self isolation, we wanted to share some tips from our community of creatives.
"no excuses just because your gym is closed."
To keep sane you gotta keep active, so...
1. Home workouts. Summer is creeping, so get your body right. No excuses just because your gym is closed.2. Binge Netflix but do it on Netflix party.
3. Late night drives with some 90’ music playing, clear your head or have a one man karaoke.
4. Nap ladies, let the skin rest. No make up when you’re indoors.
5. If you got a bae, quarantine together.
"Its an education in emotions and will help you better manage your own mental health "
1. Stretch routine every morning, a full body stretch should take 30-45 minutes. Try Youtube if you don't know where to start.
2.Read poetry where you can find it. Its an education in emotions and will help you better manage your own mental health, especially if you have to spend a lot of time alone.
3. Learn that old skill you started to pick up, but due to circumstance never developed. Finish that painting or verse, start chapter two of that novel..you know what I'm saying.
4. Strike up an unlikely friendship...Make a new group chat and bring some people you know together who don't know each other. Share new ideas, memes, jokes, games and knowledge.
5. Pick up a new skill, whether its reading musical notes or learning to code, fuck even card tricks. Getting good at something will keep you feeling competent.
Oh yh, masturbation doesn't cure boredom.
"Smoke some weed, because duh why not..."
1. Talk to yourself. As much as isolation means being forced to spend time with family, it also means you have more time to reflect on yourself & meditate. Talk to yourself about your fears, your wants, things you love about yourself, things that you want to change.
"everyone is doing it and doing it in their very own way"
1. Watch or read something from your childhood.
2. Keep active.
3. Discover new music.
Shot by @deandumare_Grooming by @wendysworld_xox
Styling Assistant @princethepotato
Assisted by @jez_rogan